Saturday, September 17, 2011
Do you feel overwhelmed when you log into your Facebook account? Are you concerned about your personal information being misused on Facebook? Do you want to learn to target your status updates/lists to a particular connection? Do you feel vulnerable, with all the discussion about Facebook privacy settings?
Learn hands-on how to:
- SEO your Facebook profile
- Optimize Your Privacy Settings
- Invite Friends/Accept Requests
- Organize your Friends into lists
- Post targeted status updates
- Differences between a status update, Wall to Wall and Message
- Join Groups and Become a Fan
Learn how to use Facebook from posting a status update to organizing your contacts. Come to this class and get your Facebook questions answered.
Registration Fee: $50.00 payable in advance. Spots will be reserved based on a first to pay basis.
Enrollment is limited to 10 attendees. You’ll need to bring a laptop computer that is Wi-Fi capable with you. (Wi-Fi access will be provided).
Location: Career Design Offices, 2818 South Country Club Road, Garland, TX 75043
Email email@example.com to make alternative payment arrangements.