Social media is not just about using Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter to grow your business and brand awareness, but using it effectively. It is important when using social media that you understand why you are using it and make sure you are using it correctly.
Brands have inadvertently sabotaged themselves repeatedly by jumping in without the proper training, defined goals and tools.
We focus on providing you a clear purpose, understanding and training to represent your brand effectively! Social media coaching sessions are available on an hourly basis. Lissa Duty is passionate about teaching social media.
We provide social media maintenance for those clients’ that can’t fit daily maintenance into their schedules. We also focus on helping those technically challenged clients have top notch quality social media campaigns.
Social media maintenance can be overwhelming and intimidating – we make it easy for you. We’ll represent you / your brand ONLINE, so you can focus on your clients OFFLINE.
We provide social media monitoring. We focus on finding interesting relative content to post your social networking profiles, such as your Facebook Profile, Facebook Page, LinkedIn Profile, LinkedIn Company Page, Twitter, Google Plus, etc. to generate a buzz about you / your brand. We provide services that range from ghost writing blogging content, to article marketing, email marketing and video marketing campaigns. Let’s us focus on expanding your online Social Footprint, which will generate more clients, sales, for you offline.
See what other clients are saying about LissaDuty.com’s Social Media Maintenance Services:
I am an orthopedic spine surgeon who specializes in complex adult spinal deformity surgery. Many of patients have undergone multiple failed surgeries. I have spent much effort to help my patients avoid any surgery if possible. I have written a book, “Back in Control: A Spine Surgeon’s Roadmap Out of Chronic Pain. I also developed an educational website, www.doccproject.com. I enlisted the help of Lissa Duty who developed a media campaign that significantly improved the traffic on my web site. She has also enabled me to “graduate” and use the tools myself. She is organized and efficient and a very helpful addition to my online marketing efforts. ~ David Hanscom, M.D., Seattle, WA
I hired Lissa in early 2010 as a social media consultant to teach me, but also perform social media maintenance for my company’s Facebook Page and Twitter account. I did end my working relationship with Lissa toward the end of 2010 and quickly found that the other firm I hired had some great ideas, provided some great videos, but the implementation for social media maintenance was not up to the standards I was use to and expected. I started working with Lissa again in the middle of 2011. Lissa and I work together as a team to share ideas and write great content to keep our Facebook fans and Twitter followers engaged. I like that working with Lissa is easy, she is conscientious, full of great ideas and continually provides me with coaching on new social media trends as they arise. A successful social media campaign’s success is dependent on two important factors – the client and the social media professional – I am proud to have Lissa as part of my Hoffbrau Steaks virtual team. ~ Rainey Fogiel, Hoffbrau Steaks
I worked with Lissa to increase my profile and using Twitter and Facebook she did just that. My Twitter followers went from 494 to over 12000 within only 8 weeks and I soon had people favouriting my posts. Lissa also took time to understand what I was trying to do and she was easy to work with, always delivered on time and regularly made useful suggestions, which helped me with my overall marketing. I highly recommend Lissa as a knowledgeable and effective social media partner and specialist. ~ Beverley Hamilton, One Step Further
Below is a standard packaged used for clients. All of our social media campaigns are customized to meet your needs and your budget.
Social Media Setup
- Create/SEO Social Networking Profiles
- Import your existing contact lists
- Develop Fan Page
- Establish Blog Fees/Twitterfeed Setup
- Min. of 4 Daily Updates/5 days week: Feeds Social Networking Sites
Facebook Profile Maintenance
- Join Groups and Send Friend Requests to Members
- Post comments to Friends Status Updates
- Confirm Friend Requests and post Thank You message to their wall
- Post Events, Video, Photos, Notes
- Invite Friends to become Fans
Facebook Business Page Maintenance
- Create and find content to share related to the clients industry by gathering information from the client website and other external resources
- Respond to Comments posted on Fan Page
- Post Events, VIdeos, Notes, etc . as provided by Client
- Minor Maintenance of Custom Facebook Tabs
- Implement and Manage Contests to increase Fan Activity
- Join Groups and Invite Members to Professional Network
- Confirm Connection Requests and Email Thank You letter
- Post PowerPoint Presentations, Article, Events, Video
- Invite 250 Targeted Followers
- Live Tweet five days per week: Consist of posting updates, retweeting, responding to direct messages and replies
- Implement and manage contests to increase activity