Are you ready to take your social media to the next level? Do you have social media profiles created, but not sure what to post, when to post or how to drive engagement?
With this service, HIre a Social Media Coach for a Day, Lissa Duty will help you to get the results you need online, specifically Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest and more. She will come to your office and work with you or a designated team member. This six hour day is designed to get you a strategy, start implementation, teach you how to use scheduling tools, content tools, and write one weeks worth of social media updates.
You will work together one-on-one to accomplish these goals:
- Develop a Social Media Strategy
- Write An Implementation Plan
- Fix / Repair / Add Gaps in Current Online Presence
- Craft Social Media Updates that Get Results
As part of the six hour day, Lissa, will review your website, blog, etc. and make recommendations for improvement and referrals to third party service providers as needed. In addition, you will receive one hour of Phone / Email Support to critique, review of completed homework and answer additional questions.
Ready to sign up? It’s easy. Email your requested coaching time to Lissa@LissaDuty.com
This six hour day is $800. Additional fee may apply for travel outside of the Dallas area.
- Advance Payment via PayPal or Check upon Scheduling of Session
- 24 Hours Advance Notice for Reschdule
- Social Media Accounts Created Already
- Understand Basic Use and Navigation of Sites
- Willingness to Learn and Do Homework
Lissa has trained countless individuals online and in-person. The common feedback she hears continually regarding her coaching style is:
- Attention to detail and patience with answering questions
- Teaching / training at a level that is understandable to all
- Hands-on approach helps recall easier the “how to” later
Social media has become so complicated…what to post, who sees it, what works, what doesn’t…instead of guessing the answer to all these questions, just contact Lissa Duty – she will show you what to do, when – she will teach you to stop wasting time and instead making social media a true part of your marketing strategy – not just something you do because you think you have to. ~ Janet Powers, Womens ToolBox